The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Suicidalic

If I were given a chance to turning back,
I wouldnt even sure whether i would take,
The path is already narrow and clear,
Right ahead before these tears,
I dont even confident within all these years,
My thoughts often lingers,
No, there is no more anger,
Because i prayed to the Mighty Father,
I do hope He bothers,
Because I wish to be with Him together,
I wonder which one is better?
The blade is just between my fingers,
And the rope is tied at the end of the hanger,
Or maybe I should just pull off the trigger?


The noise were getting louder,
I wish I had the power,
To be one great hunter,
So I can hunt down the entire stalker,

But no, i'm not that clever,
I'm just like the other dreamers,
The almost typical girl,
Absymal lover and a rotten daughter,
Thats why i decide to make an over,
Take my life and gone forever.

......
Laying at the corner,
Eyes are getting heavier,

The air is getting colder,
I hear He whisper,

Finally the Death is cloming closer...


(Anna F. A.14/5/05 Home)

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin