The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Friends?

Friends had been a big issue in my life. I spend my time with my friends as much as i did to my family. I think of my friends as much as i think about myself. This holiday is really a funny weird holiday. For once, i able to met all almost all of my old girlfriends. And on other time, it was really damn HARD and almost impossible to hear anything from them. I wasnt sure either i should hope for the next meet-ups or simply assume it was another of their way to wasting time.

Well, actually its against my intention to accept their invitation to hangout. But i never understand why i said “YES” whenever they ask. Or was i’m who too bored to hangout alone or was my inner side is looking for something that called Friendship?

I seen many kind of friends, and i really admire those who survive from their truly friends.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin