The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Sisters!

Double ice cream cake for Vyvien aka Ahben. Yummy!


and there goes the totally cheezy cake of Dorin.


Dad sing out loud the birthday songs for us. hahaha. its been ages i didnt see my sister blew the birthday cakes. i even record a movie for it. awesome.

anyway, we blew out the candles after that SOoSOoo Boring dinner with Uncle R(and family) and Uncle W(and family) at Grand Palace Hotels. I didnt mean to be rude, but where's the PRESENT for the birthday girls?? I think they are the one who show up rude without bringging anything for my sisters. and speaking of eating free dinner at hotel restaurants. Now who were the leechers? You bet. Having this kind of family relationship with them make me puke. Pretend to be nice. Yea rite.talking bout manners and people who is "thick face". shit i am pissed off.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin