Thousands of appreciation…
Millions of thanks…
And never-ending gratitude…
To:
My family:::
Mum, Dad, Dorin, Jane and Ah ben.
-thanks for the lovely babydoll dress, nice dinner and big angpow.
My Precious One:::
The one and only *Sayang*
-thanks for being my greatest inspiration and my greatest gift of all. Thanks for keep counting and staring the same starlight and sunshine with me everyday.
-and Happy 1st Month Anniversary dear. Its our 1st month of declaration! And I’m looking forward to greet you another 3-month anniversary!
My Close Friends:::
Hudson, Ndrew, Nick, Lihan, Even & Nina, Andy, Yit, Dann & Vivi, Galvin, Leyk, Paul, Tim and the rest.
-thanks for spending the night with me and enjoying this life together-gether. Thanks for the BBQ yesterday too. And thanks Nick for the booze!
My Girlfriends:::
Cath, Joy, Pida and Cynth. Sya, A’ar, Sue, Diba, Yatie
-Thanks for the SMSes and Calls. Thanks Cath for the awesome RL! I love it to the max!
My Friends & Collegues:::
Ping, Joe, Faren, Steff, Lan, Deb, and the rest.
Nor and Nne.
-thanks for the wishes and greetings.
Even tho the gift is cannot be seen or too small to be judge by the value of money, but the thoughts that across your mind-which wanted to greet me a birthday wish is the most expensive things that I ever had! Thanks for remembering my birthday! Thanks a lot everyone!
I’m 23 years old and I’m still alive! Praise Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment