The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quest for a perfect dress :)

I was looking for a tube dress for Jill and Vernon's wedding.

Me and Joy look high and low for a nice affordable dress.
I tried few of it.




I liked nothing.

So, Me and my Boyfie look around again and finally i've found something i like.
Its yellow, cotton tube dress and its LOVELY. :)
My boyfie paid that dress for RM75. Thanks :)

So, knowing that I love to modify sumthing, I went to a nearby thread shop the next day.
I pick a black lace that cost me RM8 for 1 meter. >_< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">RM100 +.

I ask my mum help to sew it according to my taste as i dont have much time plus lack of sewing skill >_<. I dont have the before and after pics. But lets do that later. See our pics during Jill & Vernon's wedding :) Me and Jolynn. Saw my dress? Nice? :)


I feel gatal to edit the pictures


Until i saw this dress online


The yuckiest part is this dress cost RM49.00
at this E-shop.

Daymn!


Congratulations on your wedding Jill & Vernon! :)
Thanks for the invitation :)

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin