The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Office Diary: Going 2 Bintulu!

I went to Bintulu MLNG on 14th October with my collegue, Husfa.
I’ve learn to drive manual hilux from her..
ME DRIVING MANUAL??? hahah…luckily ok la…
slow slow between 80-100km/h only..but
Thanks God we didnt met any accident although we almost DID!! f
uhhh…heres some pics i managed to snapped.

Entering Bintulu

MLNG Site, Bintulu. I’m attracted to those fire burning stuff.

What do they called that thing?

BCOT. Beside MLNG.

Owh, my first time going Bintulu with a colleague. First time go to Bcot also!
Oh btw, im sending in my tender >_<>

My Silhouette

There’s a self-accident involving car trailer.

Hey, thats not advisable to carry extra passengers!!



The best part:
Escape a day from the office and in the same time
got traveling allowance :)

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin