The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Piggies: Birth and Death goes together.

I know i posted this late...but my heart ache so much to do this..
On 13th March, My beloved Lisa is 'sick', and she had a dirty rear end, wet poo and goo.
So on that sunday night, i took her and pet her in a lil cage in my room. *The outdoor cage's door is opened, and unlock.

The next morning, i bought her to a vet and we thought she's having a diarrhea because she had messy rear end. But when i got back home, I found out she jus gave birth that night! and thats explain why she keep wheek wheek all night long. There are 2 babies, one dead with wet body, and one is still alive, running here and there looking for the mother.

Lisa (Below)

And Baby Mini (The survive one, alone in the opened door cage)damn cute and so chubby :)


But sadly to say this... baby Mini had gone to heaven on her thirda day born. I don know whats her sickness, she so lovable, doesnt scare of me (only crying so loud on my 1st time handling her). She was really a babe, i love her so much but God loves her more. Im feeling so low and i know,
the worst is yet to come. Lisa's having depression due to her lost and she's not feeling well till today. She lost her cheerful wheek wheek since Baby Mini gone. I dont want to talk much as im pretty much still devastated. Dot. end.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin