The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

E-Shoppink Experience: Loreal Professional Vitamino Colour Set.

I bought this from Lowyat Forum last month.

(this is my actual pic)


Package include:
100mlx Loreal Vitamino Color Shampoo
Loreal Vitamino Color Shampoo enriches the hair fibre and provides shine for colored hair. Softness, shine and beautiful true color that lasts can be yours with Loreal Vitamino Color Shampoo.
50mlx Loreal Vitamino Color Conditioner
Loreal Vitamino Color Conditioner provides color protection and visible shine for normal, color-treated hair. The most beautiful color needs extra conditioning and protection. Loreal Vitamino Color Conditioner helps prevent your hair color from fading, while adding shine.
75mlx Vitamino Color Masque Treatment
Vitamino Color Masque Treatment repairs colored hair and restores shine. The express care system, reconstructing ceramide combined with candelilla wax, for radiant color. An innovative melt in texture for quick, intense action.
1x matching bag

and:
The seller gave me 2 samples of whitia products :).

I tried all three, and i love to the max. I love the sweet fragrance too.

Total Worth: RM 30.00 including Pos Laju (RM9)

Note:
I saw the bigger size for the shampoo sell for RM 60.00 (E.M Price).
All of these products, as i recall, at least RM50 above for 150 ml

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin