On 14th April 2009, I received my order on my doorstep!
See what i bought this time? :)
i cant wait to open it and when i tear the envelope then i remembers my camera.
See whats in? Jeng Jeng Jeng~
A red purse/wallet/card holder-what ever u call it!
With Flash. Really bright red. hahaha.
i dont know why i pick red while there is so many pretty candy colours.
The look inside. A lot of slots and it can fit RM50 note as well :)

With Flash.
I found the exact same purse/wallet/card holder at Tun Jugah, Kuching,
and its priced for Rm29.90!
And i saw some e-shop selling the exact piece for Rm25 including postage.
But then I found this online e-shop sells it cheaper and i quickly ordered it.
And lucky me i managed to get 15% discount and plus,
the seller willing to order any colour of my fav. :)
Thanks Lazy Shoppers.
Total : RM19.00
including postage :)
See what i bought this time? :)
i dont know why i pick red while there is so many pretty candy colours.
With Flash.
I found the exact same purse/wallet/card holder at Tun Jugah, Kuching,
and its priced for Rm29.90!
And i saw some e-shop selling the exact piece for Rm25 including postage.
But then I found this online e-shop sells it cheaper and i quickly ordered it.
And lucky me i managed to get 15% discount and plus,
the seller willing to order any colour of my fav. :)
Thanks Lazy Shoppers.
Total : RM19.00
including postage :)
No comments:
Post a Comment