The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shoppink Experience: Red Low Heel.

This is not an online shopping bargain.

I got this from Lea Sport Centre last night.
It was 1/2 price sales, so i said "why not getting one since its HALF PRICE?"

I found so many wedges, but nothing offers me a comfortable feeling.
Some heel are too high, too narrow/steep, and some just 'plain' and boring. And all the wedges cost below RM40.00! *sweat*

Then, i think i circled around for 20 mins before i decide to take this red beauty.

Why i pick it:
-its a low heel,
-and its comfortable with sole.
-I pick red cos i NEVER had red before :).
-I guess it would definitely look great on my black office wear :).
-I love the transparent-like-glass heel.
-I love the slip on shoes instead buckle and strap.
-I love the simplicity of it.
-I love that the bill is not on me. Thanks dear!








Btw, it cost only RM37.45!
No postage fee of course. lol!
Original Price: RM 75.90.

P/s:
Boyfie bought two shoes for himself. (i think he's a shoesholic like me too T_T)

oh,and i realize my latest purse is in red. am i 'converting' to red??

1 comment:

jeffinside said...

peeweet... sexy heel indeed. red.. wow passion..hehehe :p

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin