The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Changes

Notice the different?
Thanks to Kath, i actually steal this link from her blog. haha. So i make up my blog by changing the background. At least not too girlish aite? What do you think? Black IS the new black. Lol XD

Btw, This morning i kept sneezing and feel a bit sober. I thought i was having a normal stress or not-enough-sleep-syndromme, but eventually i was caught up with fever and flu (somethin like resdung). Been collapsed onto my bed since i reached home this evening. Got this bitter taste when swallowing as well. 7_7. Not swine flu i hope. hahaha...how long since my last fever/flu? i think it in Feb-March. Oh well, May-June always greet me with many kind of icky sickness 7_7.

Oh, and I had my short sleep bout 2 hours. I only awake like 5 mins before i received ONE PRECIOUS call.
(Psst..i decided to keep it secret)
=)

Hope im feeling good tomorrow!

Nite Peeps.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin