The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

MyVi: Car Deco

My car deco.
When my boyfie drives my car and I who sat beside him as a passenger,
i just realized i got too much plushies in the car. I mean, its quite a lot la since my car is small ma. and No, i dont like car with stuffed animal/toys. Its like a playground!

Doggie on the dashboard.


Moo Moo #1 at the front screen and Moo Moo #2 at the viper signal.
(yea, its a cow year so i got tempted to get moo moo).


Baboon, a souvenir from boyfie (dont ask me why) when he went to KK.


Two extra passenger, Devil red (a graduation gift from boyfie) who lurves to smirk on me everytime i look at the back seat .
And Skeleton pillow (boyfie get it from a funfair).


:)
Im thinking of adding more but.....
hmm....

1 comment:

jeffinside said...

Hehehe cute. feel like cute is all around when driving the car..hehehe

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin