~Purrr.......Im in love with my new obsession..~
Sony Digital Camera DSC-T90
*Details*
Comes with:
4GB Memory Stick (with adapter)
Tripod (FOC by request)
Sony Limited Ed. CD
Exclusive Accessories Bag (4th Pic)
Charger
Hard Casing for cam.
Cable
What I love bout it:
-Painter Tools/Picture Editor
-Super Slim + Touch Screen
-HD Movie Capture
-Intelligent Auto Mode (Auto detect best mode for pics)
-Light Weight
-But im not sure what does that smile shutter does huh?
Total: RM 1,299.00
T__T
~~OMG..really have to 'ikat perut' !~~
I thought of buying a cheaper camera but then mum told me better get something that really satisfy me, instead buying cheaper one and end up not really liking it much. Below RM800 is kinda bulky to me and i dont really fancy other model bside Sony. I already love this T90 since i first had my eye on it, but i was on loan debt (Paying Laptops) back then.
Early May, my debt just cleared after being stingy paying 12 months for my HP Laptop.
Now, im back with debt again. Ouch.
Overall, to pick this babe only took me 15 mins; talk, demo, nego, ask, etc.
But to pick the colour tooks me 40mins!
Colours are Sea Green/Pink/Black/Silver/Brown.
First 15 Mins:
I managed to convince myself to eliminate Brown (i never liked brown!) and
Black (Too common, summore 2 person in my family had the same Black).
Next 10 Mins:
I was forced to push away Pink as i thought pinky is like a snooobish teenager who just got her first digicam 7_7
The remaining Mins:
I was looking at mum, my sis and the seller.
Been asking everyone around me.
My hand keep swithing and testing between Sea green and Silver.
Lastly, my mum ordi got annoyed and make the final words.
"Tauke, She will taking green.END."
and i only nodding agreeing on the Sea Green colour.
XD
Im a fan of Sony's Product. Even my H/P is Sony Ericsson

3 comments:
wah~~ can use this to take more beautiful pichas XD
XD n i dont hav to beg frm ppl to borrow camera anymore! XD
*BIG THUMBS UP* \(≧▽≦)/
Post a Comment