The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Belated New Year.

Oh..i didnt update my blog so long d..T_T
(Busy with overloaded works, vacation and holiday break around Nov-Dec (to KL, Lawas, KK), Christmas +New Year celebration, etc etc)

Just a quick update for few things.

Things to do for the First 4 months of 2010:

-> Get a job. I quit my job at the end of Nov T__T
-> 3rd Year Anniversary on 23rd Jan (who ever guess we could last this long huh?)
->Valentine & CNY maybe at Miri @ Marudi. (Plan to introduce him to Grandparents)
-> My (16th) Birthday on 23rd Feb.
-> Sis's graduation on 15@16th March.
-> Ex-Roommate/Godsister Wedding on 17th March
-> Travel+Vacation to Jakarta on early April.

I really hope my girlfriends could travel together with me to Jakarta :)

3 comments:

Kathlynn said...

finally, ur back on bloggin :)

Fabriella FF said...

yah..i still need to get the right 'mood' to kick in some posts. hehehe :)

Kathlynn said...

"kick"kick" :)

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin