The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Movie Marathon



My home unable to online since the shitty thieves had cut and stole the cable for the 2nd time (since July). So im stuck with mega-boredom and i went berserk by watching a handful of movies on the last weekend.

Google the synopsis cos im so lahzee to copy paste it.



-watch at Starcineplex last Saturday.
-My Rating 4 over 5.
-Well, story is Okay, balanced plot except there's no WOW factor if compare to previous series of the Apes.


-3 over 5
-Not so thriller, like Mr. JW said " its girlish thriller" LOL


-4.5 over 5
-I might overated this movie but i just love it! I cant guess right on who's the wolf at the end.


-3.5 over 5
-Too sci-fi for me i guess. Kinda nonsense :P


-2 over 5
-Please, save your time and watch other movie please. this one is "FAIL".

-3.5 over 5
-Well, its girlish and i dont know why, my shed tears watching this. Bride-to-be thingy perhaps.


-2.5 over 5
-This one seriously need improvements. The story doesn't flow smoothly and the epic is fail. Nice try/effort from KRU though.


-2.5 over 5
-I know its an old movie but Mr. JW couldnt find any more salvages (movies) from his home, so he handled this. =_= Good for passing time and fall asleep without wondering much.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin