Ohh nOoOoOo...........
My Wisdom t00th just grow at this age (2x years old).
I tot that my tongue detected some 'tore' on d gums but it turns out that my tooth jus say "hiiii" to me in a very unique way.
The new tooth is still half burried in the flesh. But its already growing large.
I guess its like half sunken, half emerged.
T__________T
Freak.
It look closely like in this picture.

Gessh.. sneaky sneaky tooth!

*X is referring to a good number :)
My Wisdom t00th just grow at this age (2x years old).
I tot that my tongue detected some 'tore' on d gums but it turns out that my tooth jus say "hiiii" to me in a very unique way.
The new tooth is still half burried in the flesh. But its already growing large.
I guess its like half sunken, half emerged.
T__________T
Freak.
It look closely like in this picture.

Gessh.. sneaky sneaky tooth!

*X is referring to a good number :)

No comments:
Post a Comment