The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spotted Online: Gladiator Wedge

I dont know how i got this shoe fever suddenly.
And its definitely not good for my money health.

But how could i resist this?!!!

I think this babe just fit me nice.
what do you think?

Option 1: Rocky by Dusky Wing


Super Light Weight (Tick)
Comfy yet stylish(Tick)
Back Zipper(Tick)
2.8 inches Wedges heels(Tick)
RM54.00(Tick)




Option 2: Bondage by Kiss and Tell

Buckle clasp.
3.5 inches high heel.
0.5 inches platform
Soft leather(Tick)
Super comfy!!(Tick)
Seriously Pretty(Tick)
RM 59.00





I love all the features in option I, except its no so 'ummphhh' like bondage.
But beauty is a price to pay no? Even option II really stunning but i KNOW i will have trouble to keep buckle and unbuckle it everytime i drive (im barefoot when driving).
Another 1 crucial part is, i dont tolerate anything higher than 3 in heel. hehehe >_< >
NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME FROM BUYING IT PLEASEE??

T_________T

boyfie will kill me. uhh.



Picture belongs to Dusky Wings and Kiss and Tell.

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin