The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

E-Shoppink Experience: Fresh Apples from the Tree

I received this today, 21st May 2009 after i claimed my stuff at Pos Laju this afternoon.
And I was surprised to receive a package from I Love Wonderland.

So, as soon i finished my work (sharp 5.00pm), i quickly grab my camera and start my role!
(btw, the other package come from Lush Serendipity, but i'll post that later on).

To start, i ordered a pair of apples from I Love Wonderland bout 3 weeks ago,
and i paid for Pos Express delivery.
After i've received it, my 1st package is not in good condition.

So I've informed the seller,
and she willing to remake and resend a new package for me,
which i received earlier last weeks, by Pos Laju under her expenses.
But, my 2nd package is still not in good condition.
At that time, i was angry and upset because
i was so excited to received it but it turns out to be a bit different from the first apples.
She emailed me after she found out I had blurted out all my dissatisfaction into my blog, rather than telling her personally by email.

And i take my chance here to apologize for my rude words and irrational attitude which might affected her business.
I'm sorry I Love Wonderland.

Our email stopped at that point. And I simply assume that our deal had ended last week.

But, today, I was surprised to received something from I Love Wonderland.

She had sent me a 3rd package using Pos Laju.
See the pictures below.


I claimed my stuff at Pos Laju Office today.

But this package caught my attention the most.
It was from I Love Wonderland.

She had wrapped it nicely, very very secure package, in the bubble air envelope.

And it cost her RM 0.75 for this bubble air envelope.

Inside the envelope is another white envelop! XD

Saw her notes.

And I'm touched reading her message dispite my rude and harsh word in the previous post. and, awwww...so sweet when she scribble
"specially for Fion"
:) :) :)
i feel like receiving a birthday gift from an old friend. lol XD
(*I'm grinning at this point*)

a very nice and beautiful gift box inside the wrapping!
*Make me scream of excitement*
(luckily i scream inside my heart oni XD)

I was about to open the box, and in the same time worried how it would look like.
Would it be pretty?
Would it be not-pretty?
Or worst, Would it break?


Inside the beautiful gift box, another bubble air wrapping seen.
Oh my, Im pretty sure it would not break this time.
But, would it be pretty? or would i be dissapointed again?


And.. aha, another separate wrappings after the first layer of bubble air.


Slowly pick my first wrapped apple.
*still doubtful at this point*

And...
Yippppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a perfect apple!!!!!
oh oh oh *smiling to the extend*
and **laughing out loud**.
Seriously, it was like a duplicate of the 1st perfect apple from the earlier package 3 weeks ago!
and and and
no residue,
no iron rod jutting out,
its cute and small,
and and and
Its Perfect and Lovely..
aww........

See my miniature apple?
:)
:>
^_^
=D

Okay, next apple now!

Slowly..and hopeful yet doubtful..

Tada!!!!!!!!
Another perfect apple is born!
WOW..
Im amazed...
So pretty, and my digicam couldnt take the best pics of it.
(psst.. i took a lot of pics of the apples but i think its nonsense to upload all the pics XD lol )

Two baby apples =D
in Purrrrrrfect condition.
Muah muah I Love Wonderland!
it was a superb handmade job.
me love!


Now lets make some comparisons.
From Left to Right:
1st apple from 1st Package (3 weeks ago)
2 apples from 2nd package (Last week)
2 adorable apples from 3rd package (today!)

eee, i already put my necklace on one of the apples.
XD

Who's the prettiest of all ?
=D

Thank you so much I Love Wonderland.
You had a great customer service and had been a very good and patient seller.
I will come back for more =D
Definitely will do.

Thanks again for making my day =D

Cant wait to show off. XD

2 comments:

Kathlynn said...

o0o0o...apple looks yummy-licious :) finally, you got your perfect apples! ILW so nice. U better write to FT :)

Fabriella FF said...

yeah, im thinking of doing dat too =D might do it dis weekend after free from work. hehehe. very red healthy apples. me likey! XD

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin