The so-called UK Fun Fair.
Location: Boulevard Parking Space, Miri.
Entrance RM2.00 per person.

Outside the Entrance.

Haunted House.

Merry Go Round for kiddies.

The Spinning Bumster. (I named it myself).
It spins and it 'humped'.

What do they called this thing?

The Flying Rocket? (I named it myself again).
I ride this for Rm6.00 per person.

The Wheel of Fortune.Not.
RM 6.00 per person.
(Why they didnt bother to maintain the bulb lights? Only 30-40% of it functioning)

Finally rode on that gigantic wheel!

Miri View at Night,

Boulevard Shopping Centre.
(The Hypermarket Tycoon)

The Flying Rocket, from above.

Fun Fair View.
(I got guts to stand up while snapping the pics. Praise me. hehe)

The Spinning Bumster, from above.

Miri View, Highway heading to the Centre of Town.

Miri View again, with Flyover.

Make the bottle stand like in the pic (the bottle is actually lay flat and you require to put the bottle to it standing position, using that stick.)
The reward? See below.

Lurvely Teddy Puppies!
Too bad i could only touch and took pic of it.
To play that bottle game, it cost 2 tokens worth RM 4.00.

This idiot actually caught the crowd attention by dancing in the center of the moving machine.

What's with that chicken dance?
T___T
Anyway, i enjoy the simple fun fair =)
Not to bad for the late night outing. Hehe.
Location: Boulevard Parking Space, Miri.
Entrance RM2.00 per person.
Outside the Entrance.
Haunted House.
Merry Go Round for kiddies.
The Spinning Bumster. (I named it myself).
It spins and it 'humped'.
What do they called this thing?
The Flying Rocket? (I named it myself again).
I ride this for Rm6.00 per person.
The Wheel of Fortune.Not.
RM 6.00 per person.
(Why they didnt bother to maintain the bulb lights? Only 30-40% of it functioning)
Finally rode on that gigantic wheel!
Miri View at Night,
Boulevard Shopping Centre.
(The Hypermarket Tycoon)
The Flying Rocket, from above.
Fun Fair View.
(I got guts to stand up while snapping the pics. Praise me. hehe)
The Spinning Bumster, from above.
Miri View, Highway heading to the Centre of Town.
Miri View again, with Flyover.
Make the bottle stand like in the pic (the bottle is actually lay flat and you require to put the bottle to it standing position, using that stick.)
The reward? See below.
Lurvely Teddy Puppies!
Too bad i could only touch and took pic of it.
To play that bottle game, it cost 2 tokens worth RM 4.00.
This idiot actually caught the crowd attention by dancing in the center of the moving machine.
What's with that chicken dance?
T___T
Anyway, i enjoy the simple fun fair =)
Not to bad for the late night outing. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment