My personal check list. whether I'm gonna get it is still in big (?).
These 'things' below are very much pretty and melt my hartz but the big question marks are:
"Will I wear it? If Yes, Where and When?"
"And if im buying it, will i able to 'survive' till end of the month?"
That is my MAJOR concerns hence explaining my delay in replying those sellers. Sohwie....
Nvm, lets just this be my personal reference..
Any extra earning will be 'donated' for my wish list. he..he..he..


Extra Long Hoodless Cardi, RM 40.00 from Suez Closet.
Something related to my previos Wish List for May
Another fav. cardi of mine,after my last cardi purchase from L'Coquette (which i personally dislike it; so i get my 50% refund and i managed to sell it off to other buyer).


So-called Tutu Mini Skirt, RM 15.00 from Vivace Cabin.
*Super Cheapo*
The unreasonably cheap price make me wanna grab it even tho knowing this skirt is not my style. I keep thinking many ways to wear it, and of cos, i would prefer wearing my stirrups/leggings wif it cos i dislike revealing the sexayness in me. LOL.
The Less The Better. It make you Sexy but not Slutty. Aite Girls?


Purple Pleated Skirt, RM 15.00 from Jovy's Own.
Always, I had a habit of hunting cheap and bargain stuff with reasonable quality.
It makes me feel damn good. Wearing pretty clothes within my budget makes me appreciate more clothes.
Believe me, I can get 3-4 stuffs for RM50.00 if i do my homework and 'hunting'. =)
Anyway always be extra overcautious when buying second hand stuff! You might end up getting a real junk instead of treasure =) (as my record, never happen yet).
aahh..Vintage clothes is my current obessesion at the moment.
I found it very classy and just nice for my age + my working emvironment + affordable price.
This LBD is my love at the first sight and I already picture myself 'working' on it. I mean, 're-beautify' it (i like dat word.lol). The cutting is lovely and the plain black dress is just like an empty 'canvas' waited to be 'painted' XD
Im thinking of adding some lack laces ,flower embroidery @ labucci/beads, or maybe detachable brooch..hmm hm...
Now can you imagine it not? =)


Satin batik Pario, RM 35.00 from Seventh Day
And i remember seeing a friend of mine wearing a parios skirt with Kebaya.. Aww she looks so lovely.. and sice that I'm planning to get it as well.
Btw, where can i get a *reasonably priced* pario's button?


Satin Jacket, RM 32.00 from XOXO KISS.
Remember i list this item on my Wish List for May?
I know i just got my Padini Blazer (Suit for casual and workwear) 2 weeks ago, but this 'thing' is just scream out P.R.E.T.T.Y! SHould i add more Outerwear collection hmm hmm?Look at the price somemore..Can you say no when they originally priced for RM 55??

Buckled Heel, RM34.20(after discount) from Lush Serendipity.
Despite of her 'not-so-efficient' customer service, her stuff are seriously cheap and affordable.
And it managed to tempted the sneaky and stingy me. I have many shoes but again, this heel looks fierce and gorgeous and affordable to me. Might get it soon. fuh.....


Eyelet BabyDoll Dress, RM30.00 from Vintage Pod.
The only things that make me a bit resisting is the size matter.
Currently stated UK 6-8. This babydoll dress perfect for any occasion and i love it looks formal and yet, classy and sassy. =)

Vintage Floral Skirt, RM 20.00 from Klasik Chenta
Another nice collection from Klasik Chenta!
Its a wrapped skirt and i think its adjustable at the waist? Something different to me (or a bit a like like Jovy's own's Purple Skirt).
A Handbag.
i'm looking for a bag for casual and work..but the current one that im eyeing at Alice Wonder had been removed/sold. =(
I thought there's more but i kinda forget the link (pretend not to be remember it or else my wish list will get longer. XD).
*Wish List might be updated from time to time*
Now, What's yours? =)
These 'things' below are very much pretty and melt my hartz but the big question marks are:
"Will I wear it? If Yes, Where and When?"
"And if im buying it, will i able to 'survive' till end of the month?"
That is my MAJOR concerns hence explaining my delay in replying those sellers. Sohwie....
Nvm, lets just this be my personal reference..
Any extra earning will be 'donated' for my wish list. he..he..he..
Extra Long Hoodless Cardi, RM 40.00 from Suez Closet.
Something related to my previos Wish List for May
Another fav. cardi of mine,after my last cardi purchase from L'Coquette (which i personally dislike it; so i get my 50% refund and i managed to sell it off to other buyer).
So-called Tutu Mini Skirt, RM 15.00 from Vivace Cabin.
*Super Cheapo*
The unreasonably cheap price make me wanna grab it even tho knowing this skirt is not my style. I keep thinking many ways to wear it, and of cos, i would prefer wearing my stirrups/leggings wif it cos i dislike revealing the sexayness in me. LOL.
The Less The Better. It make you Sexy but not Slutty. Aite Girls?


Purple Pleated Skirt, RM 15.00 from Jovy's Own.
Always, I had a habit of hunting cheap and bargain stuff with reasonable quality.
It makes me feel damn good. Wearing pretty clothes within my budget makes me appreciate more clothes.
Believe me, I can get 3-4 stuffs for RM50.00 if i do my homework and 'hunting'. =)
Anyway always be extra overcautious when buying second hand stuff! You might end up getting a real junk instead of treasure =) (as my record, never happen yet).
aahh..Vintage clothes is my current obessesion at the moment.
I found it very classy and just nice for my age + my working emvironment + affordable price.
This LBD is my love at the first sight and I already picture myself 'working' on it. I mean, 're-beautify' it (i like dat word.lol). The cutting is lovely and the plain black dress is just like an empty 'canvas' waited to be 'painted' XD
Im thinking of adding some lack laces ,flower embroidery @ labucci/beads, or maybe detachable brooch..hmm hm...
Now can you imagine it not? =)
Satin batik Pario, RM 35.00 from Seventh Day
And i remember seeing a friend of mine wearing a parios skirt with Kebaya.. Aww she looks so lovely.. and sice that I'm planning to get it as well.
Btw, where can i get a *reasonably priced* pario's button?
Satin Jacket, RM 32.00 from XOXO KISS.
Remember i list this item on my Wish List for May?
I know i just got my Padini Blazer (Suit for casual and workwear) 2 weeks ago, but this 'thing' is just scream out P.R.E.T.T.Y! SHould i add more Outerwear collection hmm hmm?Look at the price somemore..Can you say no when they originally priced for RM 55??
Buckled Heel, RM34.20(after discount) from Lush Serendipity.
Despite of her 'not-so-efficient' customer service, her stuff are seriously cheap and affordable.
And it managed to tempted the sneaky and stingy me. I have many shoes but again, this heel looks fierce and gorgeous and affordable to me. Might get it soon. fuh.....
Eyelet BabyDoll Dress, RM30.00 from Vintage Pod.
The only things that make me a bit resisting is the size matter.
Currently stated UK 6-8. This babydoll dress perfect for any occasion and i love it looks formal and yet, classy and sassy. =)

Vintage Floral Skirt, RM 20.00 from Klasik Chenta
Another nice collection from Klasik Chenta!
Its a wrapped skirt and i think its adjustable at the waist? Something different to me (or a bit a like like Jovy's own's Purple Skirt).
A Handbag.
i'm looking for a bag for casual and work..but the current one that im eyeing at Alice Wonder had been removed/sold. =(
I thought there's more but i kinda forget the link (pretend not to be remember it or else my wish list will get longer. XD).
*Wish List might be updated from time to time*
Now, What's yours? =)

No comments:
Post a Comment