The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Corset from Ebay




My first Ebay Stuff (Thanks to Ping)
Ping, here's how the corset look like. =)
Pretty aite?
Thanks ya =)

Total Worth: USD 12.00 incl. Reg. Postage


For Feedback Purpose.

How accurate was the item description?
As described. ^^
How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
I leave this to you Ping.
How quickly did the seller post the item?
I received the item last week, when I'm out KL-ing.
How reasonable were the postage and handling charges?
I think its pretty reasonable aite?

1 comment:

mlle said...

u r most welcome my dear!

Really tempted to buy one to wear it, hmmmmmmmmmm hehehehe.
so it really does have the boning right? my tummy is expanding again coz not work out at all during Winter, yet winter tempts people to eat high cal and high fat food, LOL.

thanks gal, feedback left :)

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin