Ever since i came back to KL, I realize that i had bought way too much earrings, rings and bracelets.
Can you believe i spent RM 60+ only for earrings and rings at Chameleon?
And do you know that i bought 7 (SEVEN) Crystal Bangles as well? But nah, i bought it for souvenirs (I gave 4 bangles for my relatives, 1 for mum, and i kept 2 for myself).
And i bought 2 large roses rings last month (during my June trip to KL) and now i brought back 3 rings again. T_T
You see, the things is, its kinda annoys me when i see all of my jewelries are still in the plastic bags because i simply run out of space to store 'em!
I cant recall which blogshop selling those rings/earrings holder.
But I remember it was priced for merely RM 25.00 for simple small plastic acrylic stand.
So i made my search at Lowyat and see what i've found.
Priced for RM 15.00 each (below).


Priced for RM 20.00 each(Below).


Priced for RM 25.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 28.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 30.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 35.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 38.00 each(Below).


Priced for RM 40.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 45.00 each(Below).

Priced for RM 60.00 each(Below).


Priced for RM 80.00 each(Below).

Pics Credited to Owner,Cris Chong.
Now...i cant decide what i like!!
>_<
4 comments:
i think 5, 8, 9 & 10 is practical if u hav a mixture or wristlets n earrings! now u make me wanna get one tooo....argggg... hate u! :)
Kath, u and I hav d same taste.lol XD
r u getting any? i wud prbly go with no. 8 .hehehhe.. join me !!
lol spend more $ on smthg for things u spent more $ on! but yeah no8 seems practical hehe
that is one fact i agree. im spending more on things that i had overspent.oh...XD
Post a Comment