The Purpose of Life is Life of Purpose

I wanna break free.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Movie Review: Ice Age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaur


Synopsis: Here.

Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars

Pros:
Its still the same brat squirrel that creates a good laugh.
This time, the brat squirrel found himself a mate!
I found that new character, Buck is much amusing than the old characters (Mandy, Sid, Diego)

Cons:
Characters are quote predictable (consider its a kiddies Movie afterall)
Mandy is boring as usual.
Ellie is being typical.
Sid is a bit*retarded* as usual.
Diego is emo as usual.

Comments:
I never understand why they keep making this film.Seriously, i think its get a little boring.
I still prefer the first two instead of this one though.
Kids will laugh out loud even if they dont understand what its a bout (yea, few kids laugh out SO loud when we watch this at cineplex).

No comments:

Something Related...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin