I actually watched this movie like 1 and 1/2 month ago. But i delay my reviews as I'm not too keen about the movie.
Synopsis: Here
Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars
Pros:
Hilarious Bumble Bee and interesting twisted history.
Thats it.
Cons:
too many robot fighting scene and seriously i almost cant differentiate which robot is which.
Seriously lack of emotions. I feel like.. "those cars and planes fighting really like a machine (yea, their are robots afterall)"
The ending is too soon and kinda 'hanging' (whats the emo background with Prime and Shia?)
Where's bumblebee at the end?
Where's two myvi robots at the end?
What happen to the lil robot that love to 'humps' Megan's leg?
Where's the Autobots? Who's alive and who's dead?
What's the people reaction on accepting Autobots as a part of Earthling at the end?
Too many questions, too little answer and TOO MANY METAL SCRAP.
Comments:
Storyline are too packed with actions.
Just imagine hairdryer vs bread toaster.
There's no blood, emotion; pain feeling, or reaction at all.
T_T
Just imagine hairdryer vs bread toaster.
There's no blood, emotion; pain feeling, or reaction at all.
T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment