Lol.
I added a poll to cure my boredom.
Well its only for girls tho. Feel free to click your answer keh?
I bought a new lipstick today(during lunch hour) to mend my little heart. *Ouch*
I realized i only have 2 lipsticks 7_7
I think i need more.. A seductive colour at least. lol.
hehee =D
I added a poll to cure my boredom.
Well its only for girls tho. Feel free to click your answer keh?
I bought a new lipstick today(during lunch hour) to mend my little heart. *Ouch*
I realized i only have 2 lipsticks 7_7
I think i need more.. A seductive colour at least. lol.
hehee =D

2 comments:
i only have 1 tinted lipbalm & 1 lipstick.
dun really fancy wearin lipstick tat much! hehe :)
Lets see..i hav 1 lip balm...1 lipstick in pinky nude. n 1 new 1 in apricot. hehee.
i x fancy lipstick much.but w.out it, i really look pale T_T
Post a Comment