Call me stinky or sneaky, but lately I had this urge to do shopping online, with one condition; Nothing above RM30.00. Its either below RM 30.00 or Leave it.
So while im so addicted playing FB, i actually found some good bargains.
And yeah, i expected the postman to visit our house around this week and next week as well. hehe
Check out what a bargain hunter found (and bought) hehe.

Little Black Dress, RM 14.00 without postage.
I know i dont need this formal dress much, but who cant resist a RM 10.00 dress? Its pre-loved but seller guarantee the condition as she used once only. We'll see.

Slouchy Top, RM 15.oo with Postage
I've been looking for this kind of cropped top. I love the idea of layering it with a bikini or spaghetti, letting it off shoulder on one side and i bet it look good with skinny jeans.

Blue-Green Vintage Tube Dress RM 14.00 with Postage.
Finally found a tube dress, in decent way. Been eyeing on this dress quite long and suddenly the seller slashed the price from RM 15.00 to RM 10.00 and with the case of backout buyer, this dress is finally mine. Arrived home 2 days ago and i'm very satisfied with the condition. Now, where should i wear this dress?

Black handbag, RM 30.00 with Free Postage
I remember this handbag is in my WISHING LIST few weeks (or months) ago. Its priced RM 45.00 without postage, and the seller is having a clearance sell by offering RM 30.00. Asked for free postage and she agree. Good bargain huh? btw, left white though. Anyone like to grab it as well? ;)
heheh. i think that all for this week purchase.
Overall i spend less than Rm 80.00 for all of these.
*totally proud of myself* hehehe
Call me sneaky or stinky, i dont mind, really. lol.
P/S: I received my RM 15.00 fringe but i turn out i pick black without realizing its contrast with my brownish hair. So i let my mum have it and she is super excited. Lol. She loves the new bang.
So while im so addicted playing FB, i actually found some good bargains.
And yeah, i expected the postman to visit our house around this week and next week as well. hehe
Check out what a bargain hunter found (and bought) hehe.

Little Black Dress, RM 14.00 without postage.
I know i dont need this formal dress much, but who cant resist a RM 10.00 dress? Its pre-loved but seller guarantee the condition as she used once only. We'll see.
Slouchy Top, RM 15.oo with Postage
I've been looking for this kind of cropped top. I love the idea of layering it with a bikini or spaghetti, letting it off shoulder on one side and i bet it look good with skinny jeans.
Blue-Green Vintage Tube Dress RM 14.00 with Postage.
Finally found a tube dress, in decent way. Been eyeing on this dress quite long and suddenly the seller slashed the price from RM 15.00 to RM 10.00 and with the case of backout buyer, this dress is finally mine. Arrived home 2 days ago and i'm very satisfied with the condition. Now, where should i wear this dress?
Black handbag, RM 30.00 with Free Postage
I remember this handbag is in my WISHING LIST few weeks (or months) ago. Its priced RM 45.00 without postage, and the seller is having a clearance sell by offering RM 30.00. Asked for free postage and she agree. Good bargain huh? btw, left white though. Anyone like to grab it as well? ;)
heheh. i think that all for this week purchase.
Overall i spend less than Rm 80.00 for all of these.
*totally proud of myself* hehehe
Call me sneaky or stinky, i dont mind, really. lol.
P/S: I received my RM 15.00 fringe but i turn out i pick black without realizing its contrast with my brownish hair. So i let my mum have it and she is super excited. Lol. She loves the new bang.
3 comments:
I super duber uber ultra envy you!!!!
Kill me with that RM 10/14 black dress!
Certified bargain hunter lah u^^
tQ tQ tQ. now lets wait n c if d dress is really nice :) hehehe
wah feon! u got some great bargains there! :) envy envy! :)
Post a Comment