I'm just being a little bit extraordinary.
omgosh. puke puke. there goes my bfast.post more cute pic of my god-GPs :)
lol XD. ok ok Cute Gps coming soon ~ XD
eeeeeekkk! geliness down my spine :p I thk I may have to set a trap for a real huge lizard in my kitchen.. Later I show u the pix when I catch it hehehe
ok ok then we compared who got huge lizards hehehe XD
Post a Comment
4 comments:
omgosh. puke puke. there goes my bfast.
post more cute pic of my god-GPs :)
lol XD. ok ok Cute Gps coming soon ~ XD
eeeeeekkk! geliness down my spine :p I thk I may have to set a trap for a real huge lizard in my kitchen.. Later I show u the pix when I catch it hehehe
ok ok then we compared who got huge lizards hehehe XD
Post a Comment